At Transcend Maintenance Services, Inc. we are committed to having the right employees, that is why our recruiting process is very thorough. We are a little more intensive than other companies, but there is a reason for it: We want to make sure our employees make the right decisions and have passion, vision, and awareness of what we do for our client.
We also ask that potential employees do their due diligence to determine of your values and beliefs. We believe that the employment process is a two-way exchange between both the employer and employees to determine if it’s a good fit for both parties. Here are the typical steps of our hiring process:
- Compliance Training
- Work Zone Safety
- Slip, trips and Falls Hazards
- PPE Training
- Hazard Communications
- Labeling Important
- OSHA Training
- Contingency Plan to address the risk of services disruptions:
- Snow Emergency
- Flu/Influence Emergency
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate report on service performance
- Managing the service by seeking continuous improvement.
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate report on service performance.
- QC Monthly Report with a Graphic chart and Pictures: Summary by date, time of:
- Special projects completed.
- Maintenance Issues found by our Cleaning specialist
- Site visits and inspection completed by our QC Manager
- Safety Training Completed by our Safety Manager
- Maintenance Issues Repaired by our Handyman Specialist
- Managing and working closed to our clients to ensure issues are resolved quickly.
- Respond to Service requirements with efficiently
- Track changes to the service and the facility that can impact our current or future services.
Safety: Minimize the impact of unplanned incidents/Emergencies identifying and addressing potential risk before negative consequences occur. We give online and In office Training to each our employee.
Records are created in kept in our office during and after the contract life.
- Safety Inspections and reporting
- Client Report and fileting
WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS.
We have decided to use in our business only 100% natural and ecologically clean products. Many of us worry that switching to environmentally friendly chemical or non- chemical methods of cleaning will reduce the quality of hygiene. We can demonstrate that there are simple, inexpensive and effective materials and ways to sustain a hygienic and sparkly clean office, without costing the planet.
We work with the most efficient and technological advanced equipment and tools, such vacuums, carpet and floors equipment, smart phones & tables including Apps on each of our locations to help employees and client communication.