Inspiring People. Transforming Buildings.
Federal 8(a) Certified
COVID-19 - What are we doing?
At Transcend Maintenance Services, the health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority. We have taken steps to coordinate our response to our people, our clients, and our organization. Amongst the steps we have taken, we have created a 3-step action plan to ensure our clients can open up and operate with confidence that their facilities are sanitized and safe. The 3-step action plan is as followed:
Level 1 – Planning
- Identify special cleaning services, procedures, and equipment that may need to be added, enhanced or increased.
- Train staff on Coronavirus:
- Identify high-touch surfaces
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants to sanitize high-touch surfaces
- Wear gloves while cleaning (and facemasks while using sprayers)
- Learn how to correctly use Disinfectant Sprayer units
- Leverage an effective cross-functional team communication plan
- Ensure cleaning practices are executed upon with same-day Supervisor inspections
- Identify and utilize multiple sources for cleaning supplies, antibacterial and disinfectants, sprayers, etc.
- Communicate with customers about Coronavirus and measures taken by Transcend Maintenance and recommend services.
Level 2 - Cleaning Revisions
To get the most out of sanitization efforts, Transcend Maintenance recommends that clients temporarily update their cleaning recurrences to a daily schedule.
Beyond the typical cleaning we provide, we will be using Foster 40-80 First DefenseTM Disinfectant to disinfect all high-touch surfaces that are likely to spread disease, at no additional cost. High touch surfaces include:
- Entryway Doorknobs and Push Plates
- Light Switches
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Individual Office Surfaces including
- Elevator buttons, door push plates, kitchen areas, service counter areas,
- Elevator Buttons
- Kitchen areas & Countertop
Level 3 - Additional Services
In addition to the steps taken above, Transcend Maintenance is also offering Disinfecting Spray Services.
Normal disinfectants and disposable wipes do not guarantee against Coronavirus, so Transcend Maintenance has invested in disinfectant applicator tanks that can be sprayed across surfaces to:
- Reduce cross contamination considerably
- Cover hidden and shadowed areas effectively, evenly, and with no drip
- Wrap conductive surfaces with electrostatically charged solutions
- Remain eco-friendly by spraying up to 65% less chemicals per square foot
Additional Services are listed below:
- Minuteman Mist-It Powered Misting Disinfectant Sprayer
- Vapamore MR-1000 Steam Cleaning
- Cordless Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
Our Disinfecting Solutions
We want to provide the finest and safe disinfecting solutions and equipment that will save lives and keep your facility germ-free and disinfected.
Foster 40-80 First Defense: This Disinfectant has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to coronavirus disease 2019, COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Foster 40-80 First DefenseTM Disinfectant can be used against coronavirus disease 2019, COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information